Today, we are sharing a super easy and fun Baked Brie recipe!! This is our favorite way to make and eat this delicious app. Baked Brie is a great addition to any occasion whether entertaining or settling in for a cozy movie night. It looks elegant and like it took a lot of time to prepare, but it is a super easy appetizer. We promise! Brie cheese is buttery and nutty; honey and cinnamon-sugar pecans add a touch of sweetness. The perfect bite of savory, sweet, and crunch. Try this recipe out for yourself and let us know what you think; tag us in your photos using #PampaBay.
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel of brie cheese, rind trimmed
- 2 tablespoons of honey, for drizzling
Cinnamon Sugar Pecans
- ¼ cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place brie on your Pampa Bay Appetizer Plate (shown above in our Salerno and Verona finish); drizzle with honey. Place in oven and bake until melted through (about 12-15 minutes). That is right – you can put your Pampa Bay products in the oven!
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine brown sugar, honey, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract. Bring mixture to a boil then reduce heat and simmer. Stir occasionally, until foamy, about 2 minutes. Stir in pecans.
- No need to worry about transferring your brie to another dish, our products are oven to table! Serve warm topped with pecan mixture. Enjoy with crostini and fruit!