Frequently Asked Questions
Pampa Bay items are made from high-fired porcelain with titanium coating. Some items are glass with titanium coating.
Porcelain is a white clay used for functional items such as plates, bowls and platters. The chemical composition of porcelain is a combination of clay, kaolin, feldspar, silica and quartz, but other materials may be added.All Pampa Bay items are free from lead or other heavy metals.Porcelain is fired at high fire temperatures above 2300°F. The body vitrifies during firing resulting in surface that is very smooth and non-absorbent.
Titanium is a lustrous metal which traditionally has a silver color. It is resistant to corrosion in conditions which are usually problematic for materials such as silver, aluminum and copper. It is also very lightweight and strong with the highest strength-to-density ratio of any metallic element
We search the world for the best production facilities and countries of origin will vary depending on the item. All of our products are designed in the USA and most of our products are currently manufactured in China.
Pampa Bay products are sold through a network of brick and mortar retailers across the country and in several other countries around the world. If you’d like to find a retailer near you, please email us at CustomerService@PampaBay.com and give us your zip code. We will send you a list of our retailers closest to you.
All orders must be paid at the time the order is placed. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express cards. Our website offers secure checkout.
- Pampa Bay porcelain/titanium and glass/titanium items are safe for use in the refrigerator or freezer. When removing from the freezer, avoid hitting the item sharply on the counter or with a utensil. This is true for any porcelain item.
- Pampa Bay porcelain/titanium and glass/titanium items are oven safe to 350 degrees F.
- We do NOT recommend using Pampa Bay items in the microwave. The titanium surfaces will become very hot and could cause injury.
- Pampa Bay wood items are NOT oven, microwave or dishwasher safe. All wood items should be washed in warm water with dishwashing soap and dried immediately after.
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase you may return it. We accept only unused, undamaged merchandise in the original packaging, within 15 days for a full refund, less shipping charges. Items purchased from a third-party retailer cannot be returned to Pampa Bay. If you are unhappy with your purchase, please contact our consumer relations department at
45 Pine Street – Suite 5 – Rockaway – NJ – 07866
Contact our customer service department CustomerService@PampaBay.com if you wish to have your shipment expedited. Additional shipping charges will apply.
- Pampa Bay takes all commercially reasonable steps to protect your data and your identity. Our website is protected with an SSL Certificate. SSL Certificates are small data files that digitally bind a cryptographic key to an organization’s details. When installed on a web server, it activates the padlock and the https protocol and allows secure connections from a web server to a browser. Typically, SSL is used to secure credit card transactions, data transfer and logins, and more recently is becoming the norm when securing browsing of social media sites.
- Retail Customers
- Pampa Bay charges $20.00 for shipping and handling for all orders under $99.00.
- Pampa Bay offers free shipping and handling for all orders over $99.00.
- Alaska and Hawaii: special rates apply.
- Wholesale Customers
- Pampa Bay charges 15% of the order total for shipping and handling for all orders.
- Alaska and Hawaii: special rates apply.
All orders placed on our website are reviewed by one of our customer service team members to confirm the details. We will contact you in the event of any conflicting information (please be sure to provide your email address when you place your order). Once all details are confirmed, we will send your order to the warehouse to be shipped. Your credit card will be charged at the time you place your order.
When placing an order, please create an account on our website so that you can access tracking information. If you purchase as a guest, you will not be able to receive tracking information.
Our goal is to ship all orders within 3 business days of receipt of the order. Most orders will ship within one to two business days after order receipt. Shipment lead time will depend on your location. Our warehouse is located in New Jersey and we normally ship via UPS.
If your order has not been shipped, you may be able to cancel it. Contact our customer service department at CustomerService@PampaBay.com
At the bottom of every Pampa Bay Newsletter and Promotional mailing, there is an option to unsubscribe.